Sunday, August 29, 2010

Room 218

The drive was insane, it was the record for many first's. Very ironic, Katelyn stayed in Tallahassee Wednesday night and neither of us had communicated what time we were leaving Thursday to head to Nashville. Friday morning, both of us ended up leaving around the same time and met each other in traffic across the Alabama boarder, so we followed each other the entire way up. There was an awful wreck on I-65 just past Montgomery so we stopped in traffic and sat in the middle of the road and played Uno for a good 45 minutes. People took pictures of us and everyone was out of the car. Defiantly fun memories.



WERE HERE! :) After a crazy long hall from Florida, 10 hours later we arrive at our destination- Tennessee Hall at the Trevecca Nazarene Campus. Kate and I have been non-stop since we arrived. We have yet to complete our room decorations, however we have started. I had meetings to finalize my schedule yesterday, and its still not complete, but at the moment I attend school everyday from 8-12 and then Tuesdays I go back from 4-7 for an Education course.

It was really emotional to say goodbye to my parents. This is weird for both of us because although my schedule was crazy at home I saw them often. I am sure now, we will have better communication and it will make our relationship so much stronger. I miss them already, nothing is like home!



Saturday afternoon we headed out to Target on Nolensville Road, and we ran into Taylor Swift on the Protein Isle. Her body guard told us she liked to shop in private no pictures, but we sure felt right at home in Nashville. After settling back into our dorms, we met some of the girls on our hall and played a fun few rounds of Apples to Apples before bed.

Today (Sunday) we adventured out to Pancake Pantry, but by 8:00 am there was already an hour wait to be seated, so we settled for IHOP, which as always was delicious. Shortly we will head off to our first church service at Cross Point Community Church in Nashville with my cousin Justin & then off to the Lake for the afternoon.

Here are a few pictures of my room, I will sure be glad when its finished though. Miss everyone, pray for me, I have practice this whole week from 3-6. & We will be searching for job opportunities all week.



My bed, I have 3 storage organizers underneath it. My jewelry is to the left and pictures of everyone is around the entire top of the room.



Our bathroom which we share with 2 other people




This is my dresser and my sink

No comments:

Post a Comment