Thursday, August 19, 2010

Almost there.....

I want to thank everyone for being so supportive of me leaving and giving me the courage to pursue my dreams. It is really hard to look around and see everything your leaving behind, a wonderful job with amazing bosses, family, an astounding church family, remarkable friends, and a small town that has everything you need. I will miss the smell of pines in the air, pastures of animals, dirt roads, and when you want to go anywhere its 30-45 minutes away. Living in the middle of no where isn't so bad for me, just my car!

I have many going away events to look forward too in the next 6 days, many goodbyes, and many boxes to pack. I am eager to see how my classes go and how I adjust to everything. There are many things to look forward to and many things I will miss.

Please keep me in your prayers to have a positive and open mind to anything God places in my life, and to seek him whole heartedly. Pray that I find comfort in knowing this is the path for me and that I am able to find a job there.

No comments:

Post a Comment