
I will always be a kid, Mac and Cheese is my FAVORITE meal!

These Jeans may be expensive; however, they are always my favorite and make me feel THIN. This is what I splurge on. I counted and have 23 as of right now. :)

This was a Christmas present from the Gray Gang. & can I just tell you this is an EVERYDAY MUST WEAR. Juicy Couture- I love it,smells great, it's light, and I get tons of compliments. What can be better, right?

I can't paint like my mother or grandmother. But boy do I love new and fun craft ideas. This blog has a ton of them :) ENJOY

147 is a wonderful organization that works directly with ORPHANS. I love them, I love their heart, the day they were founded (my birthday), and I love how they reach so many people globally. Josh just bought me a new shirt and I absolutely adore it.
I love many more things, but these are just a few. What
are some of the things you can't live without? Or things you just LOVE?


No comments:
Post a Comment