Thursday, June 23, 2011

FourthofJuly

Now the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

2 Corinthians 3:17
Work is the best place to really be an example of the love for others. Although sometimes it is very hard, I truly try my hardest to always remember it is not about the money but how God can use me in the place I am at. For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another. Galatians 5:13.

I find that baking and doing crafty things are very relaxing. Although, Josh would probably say he HATES it- somehow he always gets sucked in because he is so giving to me. Last night I started on my July Crafts because we are taking a trip to Destin this weekend to see my family. I made over 200 pretzel sticks and bagged them and tied them with a bow that said " It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you." Dick Cheney. Ninety bags later, many compliments, and the love of Christ spread it was a success and a reminder of the liberty and freedom that God gives us.
There are so many places that hit home to me, and I myself take freedom for granted. Water for granted, and clean feet, and clothes. WOW. Thank you Lord for these gifts!







No comments:

Post a Comment