Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines

Because of my crazy school schedule, Josh and I went to a Valentines dinner on the 13 to celebrate. This weekend was a busy weekend already with plans to celebrate his birthday as well as a boys fishing trip in GA and a girls trip to watch Middle GA play ball. Sunday was very relaxing as we got dressed up and went out to eat. It was a big ordeal of what to wear, as of course I had NOTHING. However, Sarah came to the rescue and we were on time.



We went out for dinner at Shulas 347 at Hotel Duval and ate Lobster Bisc, bread, steak asparagus, and a stuffed potatoe. He is wonderful :) We fight sometimes, but the moments we laugh together make everything better.

Valentines day:

Happy 13 years of marriage to my wonderful parents. I would not be the same without you or where I am today with out your push! I love you and hope you enjoy your day together.

Flowers from Josh with a card that reads:

Words can not express what you mean to me. You are the most amazing person I have ever known and my life has truly been changed because of you. - LOVE JOSH!

He is amazing, and the best boyfriend ever :)




Happy Valentines Everyone!

What I thought was just a quick bite at Chick Fil A was even more than I expected.


I recieved Chocolate Covered Strawberries and 2 cards. He is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment