Josh & I met the Jenkin's in Asheville, North Carolina at a pizza joint back in Novemeber. We split a personal buffalo chicken pizza, this pizza was so mouth watering, we said we would have to try and make it ourselves. Yesterday was the day :). We started with the dough, which was harder to roll than I thought. After that, we spreaded the dressing along the bottom for flavor, and then the sauce, chicken, and cheese after that. We ended up with two pizza's, a thin and thick crust. Everyone loved it! It cost about $7 a pizza, but it was worth it and very filling!

Buffalo Chicken Pizza
prep 30 min, cook 15 min
•1 large pizza crust (Publix $1.99)
•1/4-1/2 cup thick blue cheese dressing
•1 (8 oz) chicken breast, cooked, sliced thinly
•1 cup buffalo wing sauce (Franks)
•2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1.Spread pizza crust with Blue Cheese Dressing
2.In a small bowl, combine hot sauce and chicken pieces.
3.Spoon chicken evenly over crust and drizzle with remaining sauce as desired.
4.Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over the top.
5.Bake pizza at 425°F for about 15 minutes or until cheese is browned.
you guys are too stinkin' cute!!! p.s. I think I am going to make buffalo chicken pizza tonight too.
ReplyDelete